Yesterday I found a painless small lump under my left armpit. I have been reading about breast cancer and it says something about thickening of the breast or armpit can be a sign also.
Well the same armpit with the lump seems like it has more fat under it than my right one.
Is that what thickening is? I am unsure as to what thickening actually is?
- TITLE Womens Breast Cancer Knock Out Tee, L, BK
- After Breast Cancer: A Common-Sense Guide to Life After Treatment
- White with Pink Ribbon Cap – Breast Cancer Awareness – Ballcap Hat
- 144 breast cancer awareness pink ribbon bracelets – bulk wholesale case lot for fundraising
- Pink Ribbon Fight Like a Girl Breast Cancer Car Decal / Sticker
- The Breast Cancer Companion: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
- Just Get Me Through This!: A Practical Guide to Coping with Breast Cancer
- Chicken Soup for the Breast Cancer Survivor’s Soul: Stories to Inspire, Support and Heal (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Fox Run Breast Cancer Awareness Baking Set
- Breast Cancer Survival Manual, Fourth Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide for the Woman With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
- The Purpose Of Breast Cancer Apparel | alvin7 on The Purpose Of Breast Cancer Apparel
- ProLifeHelp on Breast Cancer
- Free Medicaid Cell Phones on Why Are Most Cancer Awareness Events Focused on Women?
- GimmePaypalKid on The Room – Breast Cancer Line
- cancer treatment on What does the HX mean in "hx of breast cancer"?